One of the most common problems found in today’s day to day life is dandruff. Almost every other person is affected by it. There are a lot of home remedies to control dandruff which are even easily accessible in our own kitchen. Normal dandruff is treated easily with the use of some good shampoos. The accumulation of dandruff depends on the amount of dirt in your hair. Lots of people go by the ads on TV and feel they will get dandruff free hair by using those shampoos. But the actual eradication can happen only with home remedies and a well balanced diet. Eating healthy is also important for your hair growth. Your daily diet should include lots of leafy vegetables, proteins and a bowl of curd.
Some best and easy home remedies to cure dandruff are listed below.
1. Take one part of vinegar and add three parts of water to it and apply it to your hair and then wrap a towel to it. Keep it overnight and wash it the next morning.
2. Two parts of vinegar and one part of lime juice. Apply this for 5 to 10 minutes on your scalp and then rinse it.
3. Take equal portions of olive oil and almond oil. Apply it and leave it till you start getting a burning sensation and then wash your hair.
4. The scalp can be massaged with fenugreek paste.
5. Mild dandruff can be treated by applying almond oil mixed with vinegar or even mixing lemon juice with vinegar.
6. Beaten eggs can be massaged on the scalp.
7. To give your hair a lustrous shine and nourishment you can boil five teaspoons of dried and used tea leaves in lime water and use it after shampooing your hair.
Some other important factors that you should keep in mind are that you should avoid too much exposure to hair styling sprays and ironing machines for hair straightening. Maintaining extreme personal hygiene, eating a well balanced diet and shampooing your hair regularly and in the right way can help you have a healthy and good scalp which can be free of dandruff. Thus, home remedies to cure dandruff are anytime better than medicines. There are various health websites that deal specially with providing home remedies and cures. If one is facing a severe dandruff problem, information on these websites would definitely help
If you find these remedies are not working well for you, then you should consult your dermatologist. He can identify your problem and prescribe you something that can help you to control the dandruff.